SWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!!

5 posters

Go down

how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!! Empty how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!!

Post  AF SWF Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 am

HELP - is it possible to biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than the PRNCS?????

It's almost impossible because no one is biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS except PRNCS MOM.

OK - PRNCS is about 5'8 125 lbs and can press about 35 lbs. I am about 5'9 160 lbs and can press about 235 lbs. How do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger? Is it possible????? I am willing to do anything. scratch

Last edited by AF SWF on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

AF SWF
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-09

https://singlewhitefemale.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!! Empty Re: how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!!

Post  cybrsxprncs Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am

you can never be biiiiiiiiiiiiiger than me you ugly little troll. I am the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigest of al then devil is second. you need to get over yourself. Ughhhhhhhhhhh fuck this i am out of here. you have given me a headache.
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!! Empty Re: how do i get biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiger than PRNCS ?????!!????!!!

Post  julz Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

MAKE SURE YOUR DEVIL IS NEXT TO YOU FIRST AND THEN.

SEND N00DS AND THEN GO BROKE.

AND THEN JOIN A FORUM WITH A BUNCH OF WOMEN SAYING PD PD PD PD....wait, oh.
julz
julz

Female
Number of posts : 16
SWF coordinates : cleveland
How many PD : not enough
TTS : super tight
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 am

I don't know if you have a chance. Pics please. Shocked albino santa rendeer cherry farao king geek jocolor queen scratch study elephant
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female
Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  AF*TRAMP* Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:43 pm

call people heifers but spell it wronggg Arrow

AF*TRAMP*

Number of posts : 2
How many PD : 1 million
TTS : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrsxprncs Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:19 pm

^ Sorry I think I was the one who spelled it wrong.
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum