SWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai.

+8
jill
emeraldeyes
julz
AF SWF
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAH
cybrsxprncs
emilyLOVESlime
LiLi*MHC*
12 posters

Go down

Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai. Empty Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai.

Post  LiLi*MHC* Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:58 am

I iz moderator of man crisis? Someone out there must have a man crisis to talk about? Please report to this thread Laughing Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil pirat Sleep geek Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai. 552451 I love you Sad Mad
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai. Empty Re: Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai.

Post  emilyLOVESlime Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:13 am

snowhite haz mancrisis. must invite.
emilyLOVESlime
emilyLOVESlime

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai. Empty Re: Pleaze report to this thread for man crisis kthxbai.

Post  cybrsxprncs Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 am

When i find a new DH i will have a crisis and post.
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAH Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:42 am

I iz a man - is that a crisis?

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAH

Number of posts : 1
How many PD : 525600
TTS : Sigh...3
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AF SWF Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:52 am

emeraldeyes i have moved your crisis to the attention of frankie1980 in the advices section! Exclamation

AF SWF
Admin

Number of posts : 31

https://singlewhitefemale.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  julz Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:57 am

how so i convince my boy to try PD>?!?!?!?
julz
julz

Female
Number of posts : 16
SWF coordinates : cleveland
How many PD : not enough
TTS : super tight

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:02 am

julz wrote:how so i convince my boy to try PD>?!?!?!?

Just buy him a pair & sneak them in this closet. Make sure they are TTS PD. Once he puts them on, he will be addicted. I love you
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldeyes Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:08 pm

but most likely he'll be one of the 8 in 10 DH's who's thighs are too muscular for PD.... then what?
emeraldeyes
emeraldeyes

Female
Number of posts : 17
How many PD : 8.... i'm a newb
TTS : heck yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post  AF SWF Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm

maybe it's time to give up the recreational soccer league

AF SWF
Admin

Number of posts : 31

https://singlewhitefemale.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jill Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm

MAN CRISIS UPDATE!!

i went on the road trip (which was 4 hours not 6) with the BOY and got sick!
not like drunk sick, but sick sick.
i threw up for like the last hour of the trip into a cooler.
bright side is that i figure the BOY will never make me go to on a band road trip ever again!

i iz so embarrassed, i must go buy more TTS PD.... PD PD PD PD!

jill

Number of posts : 3
How many PD : 398478239759237
TTS : yes plz

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Jill, Sorry you were sick Sad. You must break ban!! Dooooo it!! Laughing
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  megs423 Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

Oh no, that is a huge man crisis. I'm sorry you were sick. How embarrassing. Embarassed Listen to LiLi and break ban. That should help you feel better! Very Happy

megs423

Female
Number of posts : 13
How many PD : 40
TTS : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrsxprncs Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 am

i let my boss touch me under the table at work. now i want to sue for sexual harassment. can i do this?
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Back to top Go down

Post  sunshine2103 Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:21 am

^^^Need details. Smile

Jill, sorry u were sick, but if the boy is still by your side it means you do not have man crisis, you have good guy! You need to see the DH:love: mod.
sunshine2103
sunshine2103

Number of posts : 14
How many PD : 15
TTS : only half

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrsxprncs Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 am

sunshine2103 wrote:^^^Need details. Smile

Jill, sorry u were sick, but if the boy is still by your side it means you do not have man crisis, you have good guy! You need to see the DH:love: mod.

yaaa so we are at work in a meeting and some clients were there and i got a note the boss wrote. i opened it and said i am going do naughty things to you under the table so i wrote back yes. he touched me under the table and we went into the back room and he bit my nipple. i pretended to be mad but i like it. so yaaaaaaaaaaaa now i wanna sue
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:13 am

^ I think this man crisis can use it's own thread. Were you drunk? drunken My question to you is, are you sure he doesn't have it on film? It could be really embarassing. Embarassed
Also, if he kept the note, it's proof that you said yes and then you can not sue him you will only look like the office whore.
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  nyc_besos Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:37 pm

cybrsxprncs wrote:
sunshine2103 wrote:^^^Need details. Smile

yaaa so we are at work in a meeting and some clients were there and i got a note the boss wrote. i opened it and said i am going do naughty things to you under the table so i wrote back yes. he touched me under the table and we went into the back room and he bit my nipple. i pretended to be mad but i like it. so yaaaaaaaaaaaa now i wanna sue

have you destroyed the note?
nyc_besos
nyc_besos

Female
Number of posts : 8
How many PD : work hard for the tts PD
TTS : 25?

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrsxprncs Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:02 pm

He has the note! I will threaten to tell his wife again.hehehehe
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 pm

cybrsxprncs wrote:He has the note! I will threaten to tell his wife again.hehehehe

That may just work! Shocked
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  **fancy**pantalons** Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Halp!!! I haz a man crisis!

affraid
**fancy**pantalons**
**fancy**pantalons**

Female
Number of posts : 13
SWF coordinates : My closet
How many PD : 317 or so
TTS : I like 'em biiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum