SWF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH

+6
slphilli
LiLi*MHC*
**fancy**pantalons**
AF SWF
Brody
Charlotte
10 posters

Go down

My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH Empty My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH

Post  Charlotte Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Should I just get pregnant so I won't have to clean the litter box anymore??? Need advices! Laughing Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Question What a Face Suspect I love you clown pale silent cat alien

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Charlotte
Charlotte

Female
Number of posts : 14
How many PD : all of them ;)
TTS : IMO
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH Empty Re: My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH

Post  Brody Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Yes, Pregnancy is always the solution to problems such as work, cleaning kitty litter and trapping a DH

More important, pregnancy will necessitate the purchase of TTS PD monthly.

cat cat cat

Brody

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH Empty Re: My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH

Post  AF SWF Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Pin + condom = problem solved sunny

AF SWF
Admin

Number of posts : 31

https://singlewhitefemale.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I have reached my goal of being the top poster!!!
Charlotte
Charlotte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Razz Question Twisted Evil Razz Razz Shocked Very Happy
Charlotte
Charlotte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  **fancy**pantalons** Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Charlotte wrote:Should I just get pregnant so I won't have to clean the litter box anymore??? Need advices! Laughing Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Question What a Face Suspect I love you clown pale silent cat alien

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

You must be doing something wrong if you cannot get your DH to do what you want. He needs more love from you. Actually, he probably just needs lots more sex. Try giving him some tonight and see if he will take care of the cat litter tomorrow. If he doesn't, then you may need to move on to advices from the DH:mad Mod.
**fancy**pantalons**
**fancy**pantalons**

Female
Number of posts : 13
SWF coordinates : My closet
How many PD : 317 or so
TTS : I like 'em biiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlotte Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Now I don't know what to do. My DH's thighs are already too muscular for PD. If I make him bend down to clean the kitty litter won't they just get biiiiiiiiiiiiiigger? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Charlotte
Charlotte

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  LiLi*MHC* Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cat cat cat cat
Please haz babies so DH can clean cat poop. lol!
LiLi*MHC*
LiLi*MHC*

Female
Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  slphilli Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm

This is a tough one. Withholding sex is my go-to punishment. You should never be giving it up if your DH isn't acquiescing to all your demands. That'll teach him. That being said, I think getting pregnant is the perfect solution to this problem, especially if you do it without consulting him first. This way you will achieve DH punishment AND litter scooping exemption at the same time. It's win-win.
slphilli
slphilli

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrsxprncs Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm here to slut it up and steal someones DH.
cybrsxprncs
cybrsxprncs

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldeyes Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 am

holy crap I'm lmao!! My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 552451 My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 552451 My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 552451
emeraldeyes
emeraldeyes

Female
Number of posts : 17
How many PD : 8.... i'm a newb
TTS : heck yeah!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  julz Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 am

ughhhhhh My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 868668 My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 868668 My DH won't clean the kitty litter!!! UGHH UGGHH 868668

how dare he?!?!

i say you piss in the bed like a cat while he is watching and see if he gets the hint!!!
julz
julz

Female
Number of posts : 16
SWF coordinates : cleveland
How many PD : not enough
TTS : super tight
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AF*TRAMP* Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:44 pm

cybrsxprncs wrote:Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm here to slut it up and steal someones DH.

take mine...he wants noods. Embarassed

AF*TRAMP*

Number of posts : 2
How many PD : 1 million
TTS : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum